Friday, February 1, 2008

For all those single guys out there...

Todays post won't be too horribly long. It's aimed at the single guys out there, and if used will more then likely keep you single. They're not good romantic date ideas or the perfect romantic gift idea. You guessed it, cheasy one liners! Oh and ladies, not to discriminate, you can use these too.
  • How much does a polar bear weigh? - Enough to break the ice, Hi I'm...
  • Did you hear the latest health report? - You need to up your daily intake of me!
  • My magical watch says your not wearing any panties. Oh you are? It must be an hour fast.
  • Do you believe in love at first site...or do I need to walk by again.
  • Do you have 35 cents? Why? Because my mom told me to call her when I fell in love.
  • You must be exhausted...cause you've been running through my mind all night
  • I wish I had my library card...cause I'm checking you out.
  • That dress looks very becoming on you. Of course, I'd be coming if I was on you too.
  • Can you help me? I'm looking for the fastest way to your heart?
  • I hear your legs are the word of the day. What do you say we go back to my place and spread the word?
  • Do you have a bandaid? Becuase I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  • Got two nipples for a dime?
  • Your eyes are bluer then the ocean, and Im lost at sea.
  • Hi, I'm your new milkman. Do you want it in the front or in the back?
  • Hi, I must be a lightswitch, cause everytime I see you, you turn me on.
  • Help, somethings wrong with my eyes, I can't seem to take them off you.
  • Baby, you must be a broom becuase you swept me of my feet
  • What has 140 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? (point to zipper)
  • I know a great way to burn some calories

Well, that's just for starters. We'll probably add some more later. Next post will probably focus on romantic gift ideas, since Valentines day is coming up.